Saturday, July 25, 2009


WEALTH OR AN OLD PAIR OF SHOES? ~ Part 3
Your word is your Magic Wand

Down through the ages, the unobvious obvious has been passed down to humankind. A few get the message and use it. Others have thought of the human magic wand as something of the Devil and people have been killed for this. The magic I am referring to is not the sleight of hand nor conjuring up some mystical thing. No. The magic I am referring to is the power of each person's word and thought.

Sages have attempted to tell people for eons about the power of words and thoughts and most people go unconscious when they hear phrases such as, As a man/woman thinketh, so it is. Another well-known phrase is It is done unto you as you believe, and another phrase from Matthew 12:37 is, For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.

In the first half of the last century, there was a stream of teachers attempting to impart to those who would listen about the power of words and thoughts. In 1928, Florence Scovel Shinn published her first book titled Your Word Is Your Wand. This is a small book packed with powerful affirmations and how they helped people. Later Catherine Ponder published The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity along with other books. These two women have passed a Magic Wand on to thousands of readers.

I had read these authors' books numerous of times and when I began studying under Ramtha at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, his teachings resonated with me because my mind had been prepared by the books of Shinn and Ponder.

Several years ago, I was led to a website of two Russian scientists who found that the human DNA is changed by the words and thoughts we speak. This is exactly what Ramtha has taught for the past 20 years. Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf wrote: Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. Yes, our words and thoughts do affect our DNA. How? They carry frequencies.

Mary Desauliniers has followed up on the Russian scientists and wrote in an article titled, DNA Changes and Psychic Consciousness: According to the findings of the Russian Scientists, the genetic code follows the same rules found in human languages. By modulating certain frequency sound patterns on a laser ray, they are able to influence DNA frequency and genetic information. The most interesting aspect of their discovery is that simple words and phrase can work just as well as laser beams. Man can literally reprogram his genetic blueprint through words, which explains why affirmations and hypnosis can have powerful effects on mind and body.

In my book Awakening the Genie Within, I impart the same information in my own words. This book has been well received and I do recommend it, but of course. I am delighted that this scientific information is proof that our words and thoughts not only affect our DNA and genetics, but also creates the world we experience. The following are a few of my own affirmations.
I have always been healthy.
I have always known____.
I have always had all debts paid in full.
I have always been free of debt.
I have always had a lavish increasing income.
I always speak and think words of kindness towards others.
I have always been joyful
.

Affirmations are more powerful than positive thinking. The word positive has an opposite and that is the word negative, which comes back something like a seesaw. Affirmations are a statement.

Our affirmations are our seeds that we plant in the soil of our mind. We do not dig them up to see how they are coming to us. We water them with thoughts of it is. If you want your affirmation to materialize by a certain date, I suggest you declare it. I also suggest writing down affirmations or declarations 15 times. This implants it in the mind and helps to change our mind programming. We are our own Genie and our words and thoughts are our own Magic Wand or lamp.


"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." Henry David Thoreau

No comments: